Cross Consulting Engineers, PC is currently seeking an Engineer to join our Structural Department. The ideal candidate for this position will have 0-5 years of experience in a professional engineering office and a desire to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Recent or soon to be college graduates are encouraged to apply. We work on design projects in a wide variety of fields including industrial, commercial, hospitality, municipal, residential and historic preservation.
We are seeking a motivated person, preferably with an EI certification, who is on a PE track. Strong technical skills, combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills are important. An ability to complete assignments as workloads dictate is necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
• 0-5 years of relevant experience in structural design, including experience with Revit 3D modeling software and willingness to learn RISA, Enercalc and Retain Pro software.
• Expectation to pass the NCEES Structural Engineering exam and become licensed in Vermont within 4 years
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be flexible to meet project requirements
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, including a 401(k) plan and health insurance. Send resume and cover letter to: Cross Consulting Engineers, 103 Fairfax Road, St. Albans, VT 05478 or complete our career inquiry form.