Cross Consulting offers flexible working hours, a 401(k) plan, and a medical insurance plan. Our current openings are listed below.
Cross Consulting Engineers, PC is currently seeking an Engineer to join our Structural Department. The ideal candidate for this position will have 0-5 years of experience in a professional engineering office and a desire to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Recent or soon to be college graduates are encouraged to apply. We work on design projects in a wide variety of fields including industrial, commercial, hospitality, municipal, residential and historic preservation.
We are seeking a motivated person, preferably with an EI certification, who is on a PE track. Strong technical skills, combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills are important. An ability to complete assignments as workloads dictate is necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
• 0-5 years of relevant experience in structural design, including experience with Revit 3D modeling software and willingness to learn RISA, Enercalc and Retain Pro software.
• Expectation to pass the NCEES Structural Engineering exam and become licensed in Vermont within 4 years
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be flexible to meet project requirements
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, including a 401(k) plan and health insurance. Send resume and cover letter to: Cross Consulting Engineers, 103 Fairfax Road, St. Albans, VT 05478 or complete our career inquiry form.